Our Memorial Services
Compassionate Mountain View Funeral Homes
When you lose a loved one, it can be very emotionally tolling on you and your family. Dealing with the service, cremation, or memorial arrangements can be simply too overwhelming during this difficult time and our team at Mountain View Funeral Home is here to assist you. If you are looking for an elegant and well-established funeral home in Lakewood, you have come to the right place.
There are a variety of ways that you can honor your loved one and celebrate their life. We are here to help you throughout the process to make difficult decisions easier to make. Our team can carry out the necessary arrangements that have been requested so you can focus on honoring the memory of your loved one. Here at Mountain View Funeral Home, we are committed to providing you with compassion, understanding, and care during this trying time.
The services we offer include the following:
- Funeral planning: Our funeral planning services can be customized to your individual needs or the specific requests of your loved one after he or she has passed away. At our funeral home, we offer a number of options including a formal funeral or memorial service.
- Cremation: We perform our cremation services onsite, allowing us to oversee the process and ensure it is conducted with care. There are several different cremation services that we offer, which may include a simple memorial cremation or a non-ceremonial cremation.
Reputable Funeral Services in Lakewood
If your loved one did not leave specifications as to what type of service was desired or what he or she would like you to do with their remains, our experienced team may be able to offer our suggestions. We are dedicated to helping you with the entire process, from start to finish, to plan a beautiful service which honors your relative or close friend after he or she has passed away.
Beautiful & Unique Ceremonies to Remember Your Loved One
We understand what you may be going through and aim to go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. Although it may seem like you have limited options, there are many decisions that you can select to customize the process based on the preferences you or loved on desire. If you would like to request more information, please call us at (253) 584-0252. You can speak with a friendly, knowledgeable member from our team.
- A Look at Samoan Funeral Traditions
- A Brief History of Eulogies, and Why They are Used at Funerals
- Answering Your Family’s Questions About Cremation
- Pre-Arrange Your Funeral Service With Mountain View Funeral Home and Memorial Services
- Advice for Inviting Family and Friends to a Funeral or Memorial Service