Mountain View Funeral Home invites the community to join us for a Memorial Day program on Monday, May 25th, at 2 p.m. We will have a wide array of events for the whole family.
Hot dogs and other refreshments will be provided at no charge, and admission is free to the public. There will also be flowers for sale onsite.
For more information, contact Mountain View Funeral Home and Memorial park at (253) 584-0252 or visit our website .
- A Look at Samoan Funeral Traditions
- A Brief History of Eulogies, and Why They are Used at Funerals
- Answering Your Family’s Questions About Cremation
- Pre-Arrange Your Funeral Service With Mountain View Funeral Home and Memorial Services
- Advice for Inviting Family and Friends to a Funeral or Memorial Service