Signature Services℠: Capturing the Essence of Your Loved One
At Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park and Crematory, we understand that losing a loved one can be an extremely painful experience. When you’re planning a funeral or memorial, part of working through that pain is creating a service that honors and celebrates the person you knew and loved. Your loved one lived a unique life, and their service should reflect that.
To help create a memorable end-of-life ceremony, we are pleased to offer a variety of Signature Services SM :
- Flight Home ® ceremony: This beautiful dove release represents the soul soaring free to greet loved ones who have gone before. A symbol of love, peace, and faith, the dove has been a meaningful part of tradition for centuries.
- DVD memorial tribute: At Mountain View, we offer the services of a dedicated video designer to create a unique video for your service. In addition to compiling photos, the designer will spend time with your family, striving to truly understand the essence of your loved one’s life and personality in order to design a meaningful tribute. This DVD can include not just photographs but also video clips and sound bites.
- Internet webcast: Part of what makes a funeral or memorial service meaningful is the gathering of friends and family. If your loved ones are spread across many miles, this can be challenging. Fortunately, we have the technology available to live stream your service so that it’s available from any internet connection in the world. This video stream is available for a year after the service, but we also include two DVD copies of the service with the webcast package.
- Musical tributes: Do you want an unusual and meaningful musical tribute at your service? Consider having a bagpiper or harpist create an ambiance conducive to reflection and remembrance.
- These Signature Services SM are just a part of what we have to offer. Talk to us about your ideas for a life-honoring tribute, and we’ll show you how much more we can do to make the day truly memorable.
At Mountain View, we know that giving your loved one a send-off that truly reflects the unique life that was lived is an important part of beginning the healing process. Whether you have an immediate need because of the death of a loved one or you are planning for the future, Mountain View can help make your service one of a kind. Contact us today by calling (253) 218-1012 to learn more.