A Look at Our Custom Memorial Stationary Services
Many families in the Lakewood, Washington area choose to work with Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park & Crematory when in need of funeral services. The reasons for this are many, and one example would be the number of Signature Services℠ that we provide. Our custom memorial stationary service is among the options that we offer which allow you to personalize more aspects of your deceased loved one’s funeral service.
We have a broad selection of designs to choose from for the guest book, memorial program, and thank you cards. Also, you can opt to personalize the memorial programs by incorporating elements such as verses, quotes, photos, or a full-length obituary. For these reasons, you can benefit from considering our custom stationary options while planning a funeral.
Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park & Crematory offers a selection of Signature Services℠ as well as helpful resources to assist you through the funeral planning process. If you’re in the process of planning a funeral in Lakewood, Washington, then please contact us by calling (253) 584-0252.
- A Look at Samoan Funeral Traditions
- A Brief History of Eulogies, and Why They are Used at Funerals
- Answering Your Family’s Questions About Cremation
- Pre-Arrange Your Funeral Service With Mountain View Funeral Home and Memorial Services
- Advice for Inviting Family and Friends to a Funeral or Memorial Service