Coping with Loss after the Funeral: Resources to Help
The loss of a loved one is never easy, but having the right kind of help can make the burden easier to bear. You can get more tips, advice, and support for coping with loss and planning a loved one’s funeral by visiting these websites.
- Losing a parent may be one of the hardest moments of your life. Learn more about coping with the loss of a parent by reading through this article on Oprah.com.
- Find more advice for going through the grieving process after losing a loved one on this page from MayoClinic.com.
- Get a closer look at some of the common symptoms of grief in men on this page from ArtOfManliness.com.
- You can find answers to your questions about sympathy flowers for a funeral on this page from TheLightBeyond.com.
- Discover how to properly make donations instead of buying funeral flowers on this page from EmilyPost.com.
For even more information, be sure to contact the friendly team here at Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park & Crematory at (253) 584-0252.