The grieving process that follows a loved one’s loss is difficult and highly personal. Reading about grief and attending support groups can provide most mourners with a certain degree of comfort.
- For more advice on coping with the death of a spouse , read this article at Oprah.com.
- TheLightBeyond.com is a good place to read about additional factors to consider when choosing between burial and cremation for your loved one.
- Visit HelpGuide.org for some insightful information on the grieving process .
- Read about various cremation options and considerations to make when choosing cremation for your loved one or when pre-planning your funeral at FuneralPlan.com.
- For some more information on grief , read this article at HospiceNet.org. It offers helpful information, as well as a reminder that no amount of research or planning can fully prepare one for the feelings associated with a loved one’s loss.
After looking through the following resources, call Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park & Crematory at (253) 584-0252 to speak with a funeral service provider at a funeral home that offers grief support.