Have you learned something about funeral customs and obituary writing from reading our recent blog posts? If you are looking for more information that may assist you throughout the funeral planning process, browse through the following links.
- Learn how funeral services can help those in mourning with this Center for Loss and Life Transition publication at GriefWords.com.
- For tips on selecting biographical information for your loved one’s obituary , visit RemembranceProcess.com.
- ObituaryGuide.com is a website dedicated to helping individuals write and arrange obituaries .
- Visit speak-read-write.com for more obituary writing tips and other funeral-related writing advice .
- If you are looking to learn more about how religious affiliation shapes funeral customs , read this fascinating post at A Grave Interest.
To speak with a caring funeral service provider from a reputable Tacoma area funeral home, call Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park & Crematory at (253) 584-0252.