Planning a funeral can be stressful, but knowing how to prepare a eulogy and realizing that the way in which you are grieving is natural can help. To learn more about either of these topics, check out the following resources.
- For some helpful tips on outlining the perfect eulogy , visit FuneralWise.com.
- To learn about the health benefits of crying , check out this Psychology Today article.
- Visit JourneyOfHearts.com to read about more common myths about grief .
- The more time people spend researching grief, the more different our conceptions about the process become. Read about modern psychological thoughts on grief in this Time article.
- Read this FuneralPlan.com article for some helpful advice on writing a eulogy .
- For some more eulogy writing tips , visit FuneralsWithLove.com.
If you are a Tacoma area resident who is in need of funeral planning assistance or looking to make advanced arrangements for your own funeral, call Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park & Crematory at (253) 584-0252!