The period of bereavement following the loss of a loved one can be incredibly difficult. The good news is that community ties, family, and friends can help immensely with the healing process. The links listed below discuss coping with the events after someone close to you passes away:
- WebMD.com has a good overview of the common emotional stages of grief.
- Children sometimes deal with grief differently than adults. This website offers answers and advice for kids who are grieving .
- This resource from the non-profit group Helpguide.org discusses the process of coping with grief .
- Learn about planning a funeral service with this resource from the University of Florida.
- Find out more about coping with the loss of a loved one with this resource from MedicineNet.com.
For more information, contact the professionals at Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park & Crematory by calling (253) 584-0252 today.