Have you found our recent blog posts to be helpful? If you are looking to find out more about grieving the loss of a loved one or designing a headstone to memorialize your loved one, explore the following resources.
- When a child is born, a parent does not expect to see the day on which that child is buried. For a wealth of helpful information about parental grief , visit this website.
- This page is a good source of grief support for parents who are grieving the loss of a child.
- This ABC News brief provides several helpful resources for parents who are coping with the loss of a child.
- This page offers advice on choosing a headstone inscription for your loved one’s cemetery marker.
- For a look at famous epitaphs and headstones, take a look at this slideshow.
For more information, call Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park & Crematory at (253) 584-0252.