Celebrate the Life of a Loved One!
Have you found our recent blog entries to be informative and helpful? If you would like to learn more about different burial and cemetery options in Pierce County or you are seeking inspiration on how you can pay tribute to your loved one, check out the following online resources.
- Learn about the long history of human cremation in this HowStuffWorks.com article.
- Read this Seattle Times article to learn about Hawaii’s annual lantern ceremony, a way to pay tribute to deceased loved ones that you can practice in your home community.
- At the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association’s website, you can read about the evolution of mausoleums over time.
- This article offers some tips on creating a physical or electronic tribute to your loved one.
- Are you looking for a non-traditional way to lay your loved one to rest ? Explore the options discussed in this Huffington Post article to learn more.
For more information, call Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park & Crematory at (253) 584-0252.