About Mountain View Funeral Home
Mountain View Funeral Home began as a family-owned and operated cemetery. The Thompson’s then entrusted their legacy with a company that shared their core values in serving the community. Our grounds consist of 160 acres of property, 120 of which have been fully developed for cemetery use.
We currently employ a full time staff of 70 people. This depth in staffing helps us deliver quality service 7 days a week, 24 hours per day. We are extremely proud of our staff and committed to ongoing education and training so that we can offer the best practices available in funeral and cemetery services.
What Makes Us Different?
As a leading funeral and cemetery services provider, we pride ourselves on our rich history and allegiance to the families we assist. Our dedication and commitment to our services encompasses many different aspects that we feel are necessary when choosing a resting place for your loved ones. Those distinctive qualities include:
- Personalized, detailed and friendly service to every family we work with
- Trust between us and each family we work with
- Open and consistent communication every step of the way
- Unsurpassed experience and knowledge
- A+ Business Rating on Better Business Bureau
- Green Burial Options
- Garden of Honor dedicated to all active, previous or retired first responders
- Grief and Coping Services
Mountain View Funeral Home, Memorial Park and Crematory is fully committed to providing the highest level of service to all of our clients in a very comfortable and professional environment. For more information about our grounds and services, please visit our website or give us a call at (253) 584-0252.